Wednesday, December 21, 2011

IT DON'T MEAN A THING

This is my last post on this blogsite. My work here is done.

IT DON’T MEAN A THING
This concludes my autobiography, a collection of vignettes pasted together forming an album of verbal snapshots I took while traveling through my life thus far. My yarns describe the life of a lucky Hoboken Irishman who remained tied to his hometown and family by emotional and nostalgic strings.
            Readers who shared my life may notice some inaccuracies. Others may fell slighted because I did not give them much ink. Some may wish I said less about them.  To one and all, I ask their indulgence.
            I dedicate this autobiography to my wife, Angie. I love her.
                                    Joseph James Finnerty
           

No comments:

Post a Comment